Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ocwen Loan Servicing Takes Home from Handicapped Because There’s Equity!



Well it looks as though there is more bad news if you are one of the unfortunate people that still have a mortgage with Ocwen!

I was online looking to see if I could find out some more current information about the Ocwen Settlement - (so far I haven't)

I found this article online about how Ocwen is foreclosing on a home of a handicapped man and his family.

This information that was posted on someone's blog has some very good detail on how this whole thing happened - though I don't know at this time whether or not the home has actually been foreclosed on yet.

The blog also lets you comment and I'm sure that there are going to be a lot of people that read this blog post and are going to be outraged by what Ocwen has been doing!

To read the blog post just click the link below:


Ocwen Loan Servicing Takes Home from Handicapped Because There’s Equity!



No comments: